Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's a busy day AND NIGHT!

I "get " to go to the shop for the first time in a week today. I am psyched! I have tons of new merchandise to tag and put out and new art to hang. After we close at 2 I will head to Mt. Vernon and wait impatiently for the staff to discharge my hubby from the hospital!

Tonight after I get Bob settled in with a neighbor chaperone I am hoping to head over to the Falls Church Arts www.fallschurcharts.org Show and Sale tonight at Don Beyer Volvo at 1231 W. Broad Street in Falls Church. This is a lively annual event with live music, tons of great art and light refreshments. The opening is tonight from 7 to 9pm. The show continues at the Falls Church Arts Gallery at 111 Park Avenue from Sunday March 30th through April 26th. See the web site for details!

Linda Morgan of Purple Cat Studios came in last week and broguth the CUTEST array of beaded keychains. If you click on the photo you can see them up close and marvel at the variety of colors and shapes she has put together. I can't imagine what her bead stash looks like. They are only six dollars so if you need a little extra gift or a sweet way to say you are thinking of a friend I don't think you could go wrong with these. (my kids tell me that they would love cool hanging from their backbacks as well!). The shop is open on Saturday from 10 to 2. I will be at Stifel and Capra and hubby Bob will be holding court on Pinewood Street so stop by; we'd love to see you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: