Friday, August 29, 2008

Rain down...all across the world

It's raining for the second day. That normally wouldn't be news but I think it's the first time it has rained all summer. Rain seemed fitting. Yesterday as I sadly spent the morning at a family funeral. Seemed appropriate. It is really a blessing to have relatives to gather around during life events: births, illnesses, joys or deaths all some how are borne better with family. I was sharing with a friend Wednesday that I have bought a dozen plus condolence cards in the past month. Odd how events seem to come in waves...

Back in the shop today I am plotting which of the treasures that my 6 year niece covets she should receive for her birthday gift this weekend. When you like pink, ballerinas and really gaudy, vintage jewels there is a lot to choose from here! Will let you know what she thinks next week, although I must confess I am NOT buying Miss M something pink, this time. Figure I should keep her guessing....


We are here Saturday normal hours but closed on Monday for the Labor Day holiday. If you were planning a wild Monday shopping day, let me know and I'll come unlock the door!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: