Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coming soon! (Thank you Cathy!)


The Internet can be a wonderful thing! I opened up my inbox this morning and there was an email documenting a painting purchase from a gentleman in Washington state. I just love it when technology works! I think he is our furthest afield patron, although I have a client in Oregon as well. Amusingly, I am from Washington and he is from Philadelphia. Go figure!

My other Internet happiness this am was receiving my new banner. Doesn't it look great? Of course there is a foot and a half drop off on the front end of the porch so I had to nail it in by leaning ever so carefully around the pillars while Cathy steadfastly held the ladder and handed me tools. Afterward I am thinking, "what would she do? CATCH me? Ha! I'd flattened her..." So, plenty of points for bravery!

I am putting together the "which day are we doing what" schedule, so drop me an email if you were serious about helping. Even for an hour, every little bit helps. And Thank You.

PS - I had a cancellation on the semi-private portrait class Lisa Rodriguez is teaching at the shop tomorrow evening. It's from 7 to 9pm and $60. If you'd like to sit in, call or email me asap.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: