Friday, October 19, 2007

I haven't even STARTED shopping yet...


Had a lot of fun this week (Come to think of it do I EVER say I have haven't at the shop?). Delivered a huge order to a VERY patient client: 26 individual items with hand embroidery and personalized photos. Same client will remain nameless in case you are on her Christmas list!

Spoke to our man, Mr. Hawthorne at the Falls Church News-Press www.fcnp.com and he was full of compliments about the place. Good to have friends in the media I suppose!

I am taking the family to Delaware this weekend so Beth will be resident "shopgirl" tomorrow. She'll be here from 9:30 to 12:30 so come over, have a cup of coffee and see all of the new goodies in the store!

Bob update: physical therapy is arduous but seems to help his hip pain and thus his mobility. Of course then he feels good so he immediately over does it and hurts himself. *sigh*Posted by Picasa

No comments: