Friday, May 25, 2007

Tick, Tick, Tick


Tick, tick, tick. Seems like the week has passed painfully slowly. Things started to pop yesterday though. Good News: Scheduled the inspection for the store space. Bad News: it is NEXT Wednesday. *sigh* That gives me one day to get the (hopefully) processed paperwork and get the lease signed so I can take posession of the space June first. Great News: the landlord feels confident enough that everything will go through that they invited me in today to pick out my carpet colors so it can be installed promptly. I thought that spoke volumes as I haven't signed papers yet!
One thing crossed off of my To-Do list was get this collage mailed off to my Grandma Rosella. It's a mixed media piece featuring her and my late grandpa Hoyt when they were courting. I thought it would spice up her new apartment. Hoepfully she doesn't think it is too funky for her!

No comments: