Sunday, October 7, 2007

I think Christine won!

While Olivia gave her maribou beret quite a bit of "hat-itude" Christine was the hands-down winner in the "make an entrance" category and thereby our big winner in this year's "wear your best hat" contest FIRSTFriday night at Stifel & Capra.

We had LOTS of fun both on Friday and Saturday. The produce and flowers are starting to turnover at the farmer's market across the street, more sunflowers and pansies in market baskets and luscious raspberries and other goodies tempted us as shoppers came through on Saturday to see what had changed since their last visit.

I made some great business calls this week. I connected with old friends, artists that I have worked with in the past (at trunk and craft shows across the area), to inform them of the store's opening and to hopefully recruit them to join us for the holiday season. I have 2 "yes"es so far. More info on that this week!

The shop WILL BE CLOSED for the COLUMBUS DAY HOLIDAY so I look forward to seeing you later in the week!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: