Monday, November 10, 2008

A spectacular FIRSTFriday!

Here's a lovely photo of me and Cathy Soltys before the folks came in to celebrate another fun Falls Church First Friday at Stifel & Capra. If you're wondering about the lovely tag hanging off my neck it's because I take the opportunity to model the available stock when we have a guest artist featured! Cathy outdid herself with her new line for Joie de Bead's resulting in the single highest sales for a FirstFriday evening in our history.

After inventoring and reconciling our stock Cathy will have an expanded selection for the holiday season beginning on Wednesday so come see before it sells out!
We had a special visitor on Friday: a reporter from the Washington Post! Beth was here for over 90 minutes. Long enough I am sure for folks to tell her plenty of embarassing stories. I guess I will learn what was said when the story is published! I went for my Post photo shoot today, the kind gentleman took 97 photos and we whittled it down to a dozen to present to the editor. Keith was VERY patient as I couldn't figure out how to lose 30 pounds in the 5 days notice I had before the session; he did the best he could to make me look good!

Ashleigh was in California over the weekend. Her family was being honored by the AirForce so she wasn't here to join in the festivities. A special thanks to Robin, Laurie and Bob for pitching in behind the sales desk. You all were a huge help. Thank you. And thank you to everyone who came out not knowing that there would be a reporter there. You made me look great!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: