Wednesday, May 20, 2009

transformation -

Robyn the Paint Diva is doing the COOLEST paint treatment on the wall in the bathroom and dressing room. It is a troweled on plaster technique incorporating bits & bobs of jewels of all sorts. Remember last week when I was whining about prepping the area? Well, I did a COMPLETELY inadequate job from the looks of Robyn's meticulous work. I guess that is why SHE is the professional decorative painter! I can't WAIT until she gets to the color. Robyn is going to apply a teal blue color. It is going to look yummy! Robyn will also have sample boards and a portfolio at the shop so if you were thinking of transforming a space, she's your woman for sure!!!
















This trunk once was a scratched and battered storage box but now has been transformed to a fun & functional decorative piece. It came out better than I expected frankly! My mission for the week was to finish something that I had started before the move. So far this week I have finished the trunk, three collages, and the laundry!

Remember the quote on of this work when you are worried about what the world thinks....
Happy Wednesday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: