Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life IS Wonderful (and the art show IS this weekend!)

When my friend John stopped by my bar-b-q on Saturday and said "I can only stay for a minute but I really had to give you this because it made me think of you." I must admit I cringed.  What could he have? Turned out it was the above bumper sticker!  John said it reminded him of my attitude.  And he meant it sincerely, NOT sardonically.  Thanks John!
The countdown is ON.  The 3rd annual "Artists Helping Others show is THIS weekend.  We have over 100 pieces of art, glass and jewelry on display Saturday September 25th from 6 to 9pm.  We are having a "Life is short; eat dessert first" buffet.  Proceeds from all of the original art, prints, and cards go to Homestretch and CHO two fine family oriented organizations.  For directions or more information visit http://www.stifelandcapra.com/AHO2010-Press%20Release.php
Hope to see you there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: