Friday, February 29, 2008

Extended Hours on Saturday!

This Saturday is the first Saturday of the month so means special extended hours here at Stifel and Capra. March. Hopefully that means spring is around the corner. I certainly hope spring rears its pretty head this weekend as I will be on a buying trip down on the shore. Beth, Robin and Ashleigh will be here from 10 to 5 so come keep them company after you stop at the Farmer's Market!

We have lots of new art to see and some fun sales. The sale China Cabinet in the back is loaded with items. There is a wild range of items: everything from hand thrown pottery to vintage wedding cake toppers. Check it out.

All BIOLOGIQUE hand felted wool items (handbags, belts, slippers and posies) and hand knotted scarves are 50% off while supplies last. These are really fun. The artist takes wool roving and hand felts each item into its own unique shape. I put the sign up a minute ago and Jill just walked out with a tri tone grey handbag. Guess those sales signs work...
Hmmmm, Dawns on me that is it is probably NOT subliminal that I have two water painting on this post. Jane McElvany Coonce just brought them into the shop. Enjoy your weekend and I will show you what I have bought when I return!Posted by Picasa

No comments: