Saturday, February 25, 2023

Rainy Workshop Day

For some reason I couldn't post from my phone app last night after I uploaded my photos from the workshop that I taught at Arts on Main Gallery in Gloucester.
We had the workshop in the upstairs classroom. It was busy, busy yesterday!
There were patrons viewing the current show, a music recital performing, and the gallery manager was busy working on a new grant for the gallery.
Lots of action for a pouring down rain Saturday!
I told Blair I would attempt to get some photos but most of the ones I remembered to take are mostly of the debris field that is playing in mixed media!
The work shop covered technical as well as theoretical lessons and tactics.
Tips and tricks to facilitate balance in composition, color theory, and which glues stick to what, all rolled up in an afternoon workshop!
There is a 3 day, more leisurely version planned for the end of March.
Let me know if you would like the scoop!
This post is day 4 of the #the100dayproject where I attempt to put some words on paper every day for 100 days. Thanks for following along.   :)

No comments: